With tighter regulations regarding Basic Payment Scheme compliance and BREXIT uncertainties, British agricultural is changing and decisions regarding the future of individual businesses need to be considered. Efficient production from core farming activities is now more vital than ever to remain profitable.
We will convert national policy frameworks and regulations into something meaningful and relevant to your business. Working with you we can review all of the options and determine the best solution for your business.
With a strong agricultural background Seed & Co will work with you to determine the best solution to meet your needs, from BPS advice, Contract Farming Agreements or improving efficiency.
Our services include:
- Farm business reviews
- Contract, seasonal and specialist cropping agreements
- Greening & Crop Diversification ‘Health Checks’
- Agri-environmental scheme applications and implementation including:
- Agri-Environmental Climatic Schemes (AECS)
- NVZ management support
- Scottish Suckler Beef Support Scheme applications
- Beef Efficiency Scheme
- Organic farming feasibility studies
- Farm business development projects